CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Kids who make me laugh

Jordan got his school pictures back from school. As we're walking home he said, "Hey mom, guess what? I got my school pictures back. I didn't know I had 100 identical twins." (He delivered it completely serious without missing a beat.) I probably laughed for 3 minutes straight.

I was giving the kids a lecture about their birthday party. If we open gifts and it's something we already have, what do we say? That's right...thank you. What if we don't like it? That's right...thank you. What if it's the second one we got that day? That's right..we say thank you. We never say, "I already have it, I don't like it, or again?" Sydney looked at me and grabbed a sheet of paper..."Mom, can you write that down for me, so i remember what i can't say?" I laughed and said, "Sydney you just be your polite self and you'll be fine. Just remember to say thank you." "Mom, can you write that down so i don't forget?" My funny little lady :)

No comments: