CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Imagination anyone?

My son does not lack in imagination (neither does my daughter) and today he had a good one. We were at the Minnesota Zoo and he needed to use the bathroom. We have a dad in our playgroup, so he volunteered to take him so I didn't have to. When he got back with Jordan he said, "Well, I've just been informed that Jordan only spends two days a week with you and Arlie and the rest of the week he spends with his real family. Oh and his real family is a family of bats, who fly and live in a bat cave...and they let him do whatever he wants. When he was little they brought him to you and Arlie to let him live with you just temporarily twice a week."

It was nice to know that we can't be blamed for everything then because I'm sure all the bad things he learns are from the bats! ;)

No comments: