CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

My skiiers




We've been trying to get the kids out skiing all year, but just haven't gotten out. I finally was able to bring them this week during their spring break. I was so proud of them. They did so good and tried so hard. Jordan is completely on his own. He goes up the chair lifts by himself and skis down by himself. Sydney needed help skiing most of the day. About the last 2 hours, she finally got brave enough to figure out how to do it on her own. She would go down most of the bunny hill by herself. She figured out how to stop (snowplow) and was starting to turn really good. It was a ton of fun and very exhausting for me, who doesn't use those muscles every day anymore. It's not just skiing, but holding and bending over for a five year old to help her all day. Yep...I'm definately getting old! Today my legs, arms, back...pretty much everything aches :)






No comments: