CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

If you can't beat them....

Jordan was having a sleepover at a friends house on Saturday night. I wanted to talk to him a little since the friend whose house it was sometimes makes Jordan mad (because they both want to be the one deciding everything and the one in control). I asked him if he was excited. I asked what he thought they could do. I asked him how he would handle it if his friend wanted to be bossy. Jordan looked at me and said, "Mom (in a very grown up voice), I realized at school the other day that the other kids listened and did what my friend wanted, so I decided something If you can't beat them, join them. So, now I play what he wants and we have a great time." I told him how proud I was of him and then had to ask where he learned that expression. "It's on practically every movie I watch!" He informed me :)

No comments: