CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Blogging


I love the idea of a blog. I don't keep a journal and forget stories way to easily. So for me to blog, would be to help remember the stories that keep my life full of happiness, laughter, love and sometimes sadness. A portion of my legacy will be told and remembered by writing this blog and hopefully someday will bring many smiles to me and others as they remember the days or stories that I've written about. So many people I don't get to talk to every day although I would love to so if they choose, they can read and keep up with what's going on in the life of the Norwood 4! We'll see if i can actually keep up or if i have any cute stories now that i officially have a blog :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love the idea of you having a blog, too! I'm so excited! Thanks for finally giving in.